Here’s what you will learn in 8 days of NLP training.
- Listening: People reveal 43 types of NLP information as they speak.
- Observing: People reveal 11 categories of NLP information with body language.
- Interacting: Influence anybody with 56 NLP strategies.
- Performing: Excel in any situation using 12 powerful NLP behaviors
- Entrancing: Captivate imaginations with 30 Hypnotic Induction Methods.
‘The Society of NLP™’ specifies 18 essential categories. You also begin learning NLP Master Practitioner skills. NLP Practitioners train with the NLP Master Practitioners.
- Behavioral integration of NLP presuppositions.
- Calibrating through Sensory Experience
- Elicitation of Well-Formed Goals, Direction and Present State.
- Representational Systems (Sensory Predicates and Accessing Cues)
- Overlapping and Translating Representational Systems
- Accessing and Building Resources
- Rapport Skills.
- Verbal & Nonverbal Leading & Pacing
- Eliciting, Installing & Utilizing all sensory Anchors
- Omni Directional Chunking
- Meta Model (Analysis Model)
- Content & Context Re-framing
- Milton Model (Induction Model)
- Creating & Utilizing Metaphors
- Strategy Detection, Elicitation, Utilization and Installation
- Sub-modalities (including Time lines, Belief Change, Swish Patterns, etc.)
- Ability To Shift Consciousness
- Demonstration of Flexibility of Behavior and Attitude
Previous Page — Next Page